**Next Event: Potluck Social at PCD HQ (1324 S. Main St.; Stillwater) at 6pm on Friday, Oct. 19 **
The Payne County Democrat Headquarters (1324 S. Main St., Ste. C, Stillwater) is open Monday through Friday from 12pm – 2 pm and 4 – 6 pm. You can stop in to register to vote, ask questions, or just spend time.
If you are interested in volunteering to work in the office or working a booth at an event, please go to our Volunteer Page (this page is also how you can join our email list). Be sure to keep an eye on our Events Calendar as we add events all the time! Interested in aiding a campaign? Be sure to subscribe to our emails and check the events calendar as we reach out with volunteer information.
Check out the elections happening this year on our Elections page!
Not sure if you’re registered? Use the Oklahoma Voter Tool:
Deadline to register for voting by mail/absentee voting: October 31st
Next election: General Election – November 6th
Early voting/In-person Absentee Voting: Nov. 1-2 8am – 6pm, Nov. 3 9am – 2pm at Board of Elections (315 W. 6th, Suite 207, Stillwater)
Regular Meetings & Events:
- Socials (1st and 3rd Fridays, 6:00 pm – 8 pm) Everyone is welcome. If you would like, bring a dish/drink to share. Immediately preceding the second social of the month, there will be a Fundraising Committee Meeting from 5:30pm to 6:00pm — all our welcome! Check our Facebook page for updates.
- Monthly Meeting (2nd Thursday, 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm) – The agenda varies from month to month, but often includes reports from the executive committee and special guests.
- PCD on KUSH 1600AM (1st Tuesdays, 7:30 am – 8:00 am) – Tune into KUSH 1600AM to hear PCD officers and special guests talk about issues of the day with the KUSH Girls.
- Diamond Donkey Gala – held annually each spring (2019 Date TBD)
- Brayfest – held annually in the fall (Friday, October 5th from 6pm – 9pm)
PAYNE COUNTY DEMOCRAT OFFICERS