**Next Event: Friday, May 18 – Potluck Social from 7pm to 8pm at PCD HQ (302 N. Main St.).**
The Payne County Democrat Headquarters is open Monday through Friday from 12pm – 2 pm and 4 – 6 pm. You can stop in to register to vote, ask questions, or just spend time.
We are moving headquarters on May 19th. Our new address will be 1324 S. Main St., Stillwater. If you are interested in helping with the move on May 19th please let us know through the Volunteer Page or just show up!
If you are interested in volunteering to work in the office, please go to our Volunteer Page (this page is also how you can join our email list). Be sure to keep an eye on our Events Calendar as we add events all the time!
Check out the elections happening this year on our new Elections page!
Next election: State Primaries – June 26th
Regular Meetings & Events:
- Socials (1st and 3rd Fridays, 6:00 pm – 8 pm) Everyone is welcome. If you would like, bring a dish/drink to share. Immediately preceding the second social of the month, there will be a Fundraising Committee Meeting from 5:30pm to 6:00pm — all our welcome! Check our Facebook page for updates.
- Monthly Meeting (2nd Thursday, 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm) – The agenda varies from month to month, but often includes reports from the executive committee and special guests.
- PCD on KUSH 1600AM (1st Tuesdays, 7:30 am – 8:00 am) – Tune into KUSH 1600AM to hear PCD officers and special guests talk about issues of the day with the KUSH Girls.
- Diamond Donkey Gala – held annually each spring (Wednesday, April 25, 2018)
- Brayfest – held annually in the fall (2018 Date TBD)
PAYNE COUNTY DEMOCRAT OFFICERS