**Next Event: St. Patrick’s Day Bash & Fundraiser on Saturday, March 17th at PCD HQ (302 N. Main St., Stillwater) from 6pm to 9pm. We hope to see you there!**
The Payne County Democrat Headquarters is open Monday through Friday from 12pm – 2 pm and 4 – 6 pm. You can stop in to register to vote, ask questions, or just spend time.
If you are interested in volunteering to work in the office, please go to our Volunteer Page (this page is also how you can join our email list). Be sure to keep an eye on our Events Calendar as we add events all the time!
Check out the elections happening this year on our new Elections page!
Regular Meetings & Events:
- Socials (1st and 3rd Fridays, 6:00 pm – 8 pm) Everyone is welcome. If you would like, bring a dish/drink to share. Immediately preceding the second social of the month, there will be a Fundraising Committee Meeting from 5:30pm to 6:00pm — all our welcome! Check our Facebook page for updates.
- Monthly Meeting (2nd Thursday, 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm) – The agenda varies from month to month, but often includes reports from the executive committee and special guests.
- Cushing Social – Stay tuned for information regarding future events in Cushing!
- PCD on KUSH 1600AM (1st Tuesdays, 7:30 am – 8:00 am) – Tune into KUSH 1600AM to hear PCD officers and special guests talk about issues of the day with the KUSH Girls.
- Diamond Donkey Gala – held annually each spring (Wednesday, April 25, 2018)
- Brayfest – held annually in the fall (2018 Date TBD)
PAYNE COUNTY DEMOCRAT OFFICERS