The Payne County Democrats will be hosting our Annual Brayfest this fall the night before Bedlam. Tickets are only $25 (or $20 for students). Tickets will be able to be purchased starting in August at headquarters, online, or at the door.
- WHEN: Friday, November 3, 2017, 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm
- WHERE: Holiday Inn & Suites, 715 S. Country Club Rd., Stillwater, OK 74074
It will be a fun evening full of music, opportunities to play games, and delicious food with emcee Rep. Cory Williams, the five-term legislator and Minority Whip in the OK House of Representatives. Both of the Democratic candidates for governor, former State Attorney General Drew Edmondson and former State Sen. Connie Johnson, will be speaking at Brayfest and answering questions. Lieutenant Governor Candidate Anna Dearmore will also be joining us. We’ll work to make sure that all democrats who declare to run to represent Payne County locally, in OKC, and in Washington are invited to attend Brayfest.
- 6:30 pm – Cash Bar & Games Open
- 7:15 pm – Dinner
- 7:45 pm – Program
- 8:15 pm – Dancing & Games continue
Music at Brayfest will be provided by Janice Francis-Smith as well as Summerland a collective of local musicians headed by Stillwater’s own Nadia Piotrowsky-Thomas! Brayfest promises to be a night full of great memories. Stay tuned to this page as we continue to update it with new details!
We thank the following sponsors for donating raffle prizes:
- Hidden Oasis Day Spa: (405) 547-6200
5221 E Spiva Ln.; Perkins, Oklahoma 74059
- Holiday Inn & Suites – University West: (405) 372-2445
715 S. Country Club Rd.; Stillwater, OK 74074
- Iron Monk Brewing Company: (405) 714-2585
519 S. Husband St.; Stillwater, OK 74074
- Sprouts Farmers Markets: (405) 571-3153
909 W. 6th Ave.;Stillwater, OK 74074
- Stillwater Antique & Collectible Mall: (405) 372-7833
116 E. 9th St.; Stillwater, OK 74074
- Woodland Park Vineyard: (405) 743-2442
3023 N. Jardot Rd.; Stillwater, OK 74075
- Zaxby’s: (405) 332-5545
202 W. Hall of Fame Ave.; Stillwater, OK 74075