It’s about fighting for what you believe in, your values, and the future!
Democrats believe in education:
- We resist efforts to defund public schools, promote vouchers, or any other move that increases reliance on corporations entering the classroom.
- We resist the undervaluing of the role of educators by fighting for sustainable teacher pay raises.
Democrats believe in the economy:
- We resist the continued lowering of taxes on corporations profiting off our land and people without even paying into the system or generating jobs.
- We resist by supporting the development of local small businesses.
Democrats believe in equity:
- We resist by fighting for fair wages.
- We resist inequality and fight for all Americans regardless of age, race, religion, gender, ethnicity, or sexual orientation.
- We resist policies that target our most vulnerable by fighting for healthcare, parental rights, immigration reform, and protecting our liberties.
Democrats resist by:
- Voting in elections at the local, county, state, and national levels.
- Holding our representatives, regardless of party, accountable for fighting for our values.
- Getting involved with the Payne County Democrats.