Individual tickets are $20 each. The price includes food, music by The Grateful Chickens with a cash bar, food and soft drinks.
Enter the name of the person paying for the tickets.
To comply with state law, contributors are required to provide their employment information. If you are retired, please enter N/A under Employer and Retired under Occupation; if a homemaker, please enter N/A - Homemaker; if self-employed, please enter "Self-Employed" under Employer and describe your line of work under Occupation.
Oklahoma law also requires us to collect and report the name and address of individuals whose contributions exceed $50 per election cycle.
These messages might include meeting notices, information about political issues and invitations to political rallies. Additional charges may apply if you do not have an unlimited text messaging plan.
- I am not a foreign national who lacks permanent residence in the United States.
- I am not a Federal government contractor.
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and not those of another.
- This contribution is not made from the funds of a corporation or labor organization.
- This contribution is made on a personal credit card or debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay, and is not made either on a corporate or business entity card or on the card of another person.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
Information About Your Contribution
Contributions or gifts to Payne County Democrats are not tax deductible.
Contributions are limited to $5000 per household per year.
Click here to receive electronic mailings from the Payne County Democrats.
Confused, confounded, need help. Leave a note.
When you click the 'Buy Tickets' button below, you will be taken to PayPal to finalize the transaction. You do not need a PayPal account to complete your payment. Your donation may be made using Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover or PayPal.